Are you putting out positive energy into the world?
Consider Newton’s third law: for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Of course when he said this he was talking about how forces effect one another, but let’s apply this to the way we think and the effect this has on our energy and state of mind.
Essentially we’re talking about cause and effect. The thoughts and energy you put out into the world will come back on you. Therefore, create a positive state of mind and share only good vibes and you’ll attract the kind of people you want to be with, and create the world you want to live in.
And it’s OK to have down days, we can’t be ecstatic all the time. But even in these moments, it’s important to continue thinking positively, knowing that things will get better and putting measures in place to make yourself feel better.
When you have a positive outlook on life and you project positive energy into the world, it stands to reason that you’ll attract good karma, good vibes and a bright future. Why? Because every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
This also means that if you’re surrounding yourself with negative energy and a poor mind set, you’re unlikely to have positive things happen to you. It’s all about your state of mind – ask the universe and you shall receive.
And you’ll be amazed the effect a positive outlook can have on your life. You’ll be less stressed, happier, you’ll attract more positive people and you’ll bring about good things.
Need to give your good vibes a boost? Here’s five simple ways you can enhance your life and share your positive energy with the world:
- Think positive thoughts: A positive mental attitude goes a long way, it can make you feel happier, more confident and reduces stress.
- Re-direct your focus if you’re feeling down: If you’re having an off day, that’s OK. But instead of wallowing, do something that makes you feel good.
- Always be kind to others: How can you be happy in yourself, if you’re unkind to others? Making other people smile will have a positive impact on your own happiness.
- Don’t worry about the future, focus on the here and now: It’s so easy to get lost in the ‘what ifs’ that sometimes we forget to live in the present. Focus on what’s happening right now and you can create the future you want.
- Follow your dreams: You need to do what makes you happy and helps you create a life you love!
If you want to increase your positive energy and begin creating a life you can’t wait to wake up to each day, you could benefit from expert transformational coaching to help you on your journey. You can also work on building your own personal branding with an inspirational personal branding consultant London.
email me at email@example.com or call me on +44(0) 7511 816 261.
Follow us on:
Linkedin : @km-personal-brand-transformational-coaching